Outsource Product Data Classification to Data4eCom.com
At Data4eCom.com, we offer comprehensive, efficient and economical product data classification services. Our talented professionals are vastly experienced and always abide by the best practices for data classification. Our experts are adept at handling vast volumes of product data from diverse domains with accuracy and speed. They can classify your product data without mixing codes and schemas to give you ready to use catalogs within a quick turnaround time.
To ensure that products are listed under the right schema, we have provided extensive training to our experts on virtually all the classification schemas used by vendors. For example, a widely used classification schema in the US is UNSPSC. Then there is UPC, used in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand. There is also eClass, used both in Germany and the US. Apart from this, our experts can also develop product tree/taxonomy to streamline the structure of your eCommerce store and ensure that it simplifies customers’ search.
A Quick Glimpse of Our Best Practices For Data Classification
- Data Collection: We collect product data from the format provided by the sellers or from the manufacturer site.
- Data Analysis: Once the data is collected, our experts meticulously analyze and validate it.
- Data Categorization: We use a multi-standard classification system to assign the right taxonomic codes and product schemas.
- Remove Redundant or Duplicate Data: Our multi-level classification system removes all your duplicate product data that leads to clutter.
- Quality Check: Before making your product live, our experts do rigorous quality checks to ensure your data is free from any discrepancies.
Our Talented and Certified Experts Can Help You:
- Create robust domain-specific classification taxonomies
- Classify product data using both custom and proprietary standards
- Product data validation before classification
- Follow a multi-standard classification system
- Classify product data based on any taxonomy
- Classify product data based on color, brand, manufacturer, quantity, specification, etc.
- Customize the data classification process based on the nature of products, source of product data, and product domain.
Why Choose Data4eCom.com For Your eCommerce Product Data Classification
- Round-the-clock support
- Access to modern-day tools and technologies
- Cost and time saving
- Flexible pricing options
- Well-versed with all classification schemas
- Experienced team of professionals