Why hire eCommerce Content Administrators from Data4eCom?
Our team of web retail content administrators works as an extension of the client’s in-house team, assisting in planning and implementing changes in terms of content related to product data, descriptions, images, discounts and promotional offers, price updates, order processing, inventory updates, etc., for comprehensive catalog management. We are well-versed with working on all the major eCommerce shopping cart platforms such as Magento, OpenCart, Volusion, Bigcommerce, Shopify, Zen Cart and marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Sears, Rakuten, Newegg, etc.
When you hire eCommerce catalog content manager, we:
- Create and update website’s content including product descriptions, features, product images, attributes, etc., at regular intervals
- Assist in implementing website changes and functional improvements to drive more traffic and increase sales
- Ensure that the product listings are accurate, complete and up-to-date
- Respond to customers’ queries, feedback and suggestions promptly, with an aim to help you curtail bounce rates
- Make sure that the website is running smoothly, especially during peak hours
- Implement updates and upgrade in a timely manner to limit loss of service time
- Manage and monitor customer orders
- Track traffic and sales performance throughout the whole website amending, where necessary to increase sales.
- Analyze customer demographics and buying behavior to monitor trends and future sales growth
- Resolving technical issues and fix bugs, related to the website
- Completely adept at uploading your product data and content across ChannelAdvisor, Linnworks, SellerCloud, and other SaaS platforms and solutions that address your multi-channel product listing and inventory management needs
Our eCommerce professionals also liaise with the client regarding the day-to-day management and operations of the eCommerce store.