Walmart Product Listing Services
Listing your merchandise on Walmart gives your store visibility to millions of shoppers online. Data4eCom can help you, bulk upload product data, images and content to Walmart with utmost ease and accuracy.
Manage your Walmart Product Listings with Data4eCom
- SKU Building
- Product descriptions
- Attributes (Color, Size, Weight, etc.)
- Pricing (MRP, Price, Sale price)
- Product images optimized for Walmart
- Product categories and sub-categories
- Product features and benefits
- Optimizing Listings for Search and Browse
- Inventory management
- Sales tax codes
- EDI compliance
Walmart Seeks More Detailed Product Data
Walmart being one of the largest retail chains in the world has some stringent seller requirements in place, which is not so easy to follow. Data4eCom can help you get onboard Walmart in quickest turnaround time possible. We can help you integrate your store with Walmart's systems and make it a seamless experience for you. We set up your product listings through Walmart's EDI system to ensure that your listings are in compliance from the moment they get uploaded.
Product Listings that Stand Out on Walmart.com
Our experienced and highly skilled team of Walmart Product Listing & Content Editors can provide you with ongoing catalog management services to help keep your product listings in compliance with Walmart listing requirements. Key features of our Walmart product uploading services, include:
- Creating, enhancing, editing and troubleshooting product listings to ensure that your product data is mapping correctly and appearing as intended on Walmart marketplace.
- Publishing rich media assets in sync with your business
- Editing and optimizing existing information
- Writing compelling product descriptions that are informative yet precise
- Comprehensive keyword research, and incorporating effective keywords and tags to better manage customer on-site shopping experience
- Adept in using ChannelAdvisor, Linnworks, SellerCloud, etc., to manage our product listings on Walmart, and other third-party marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Sears, Rakuten, NewEgg, etc.
- Preparing reports and analyzing how many customers go through the information provided and its business impact
Walmart: A Great Selling Alternative to Amazon Marketplace
- Boost Online Sales
By uploading informative and compelling product descriptions supported by rich media, manufacturers can expect an increase in online sales by as much as 10%.
- Influence Customers
Complete, Accurate and detailed product information is crucial to customers to make informed purchase decisions.
- Quick and Easy
Experienced and skilled professionals to quickly set up product listings and make them available on Walmart
To be successful on Walmart.com, you need to have the experience and the right team to handle your Walmart account. For more information regarding our Walmart Product Listing services, please write to us at email@example.com.