As the term suggests, a virtual assistant is someone who assists organizations with their tasks through a digital medium. An Amazon virtual assistant is a resource that can help eCommerce store owners manage every Amazon-related issue with ease. Amazon is an expansive marketplace and managing a brand here demands expert knowledge on several things. As a brand owner, it is not smart to invest heavily in something that is an ongoing and time-consuming process. Hence, most eStores often opt to go for virtual assistants that understand the requirements of Amazon as an eCommerce platform and thus, save on money and time while ensuring high-quality results.
Role of virtual assistants in eCommerce
With the booming of the eCommerce sector, it has been found that entrepreneurs often tend to start small and test the waters before investing in panning out the business in a full-fledged manner. This means working with a small team that can wear many hats. A virtual assistant is a perfect soldier in arms in such a situation. Virtual assistants are ideal to manage a vast range of tasks in areas like creative and design, marketing and sales, technical and administrative.
An Amazon virtual assistant is a highly-skilled resource who is trained to handle all Amazon-related activities with ease for their client. They not only help brands with holistic all-rounded brand management for stores listed on Amazon but also boosts their overall presence and dominance. Hence, several online businesses are choosing to outsource Amazon virtual assistants from reliable and reputed organizations. Also, outsourcing service providers are often known to be flexible. This means that you can avail services that resonate with your brand requirements and fits your budget.
What to expect from an Amazon virtual assistant?
Now that we know why brands are choosing to outsource virtual assistant services, let us now take a glance at what kind of services can brands expect an Amazon virtual assistant to do when they outsource one.
Here are some functions that virtual assistants for Amazon sellers can help you with:
- Fast and effective customer assistance services like drafting bespoke message templates to address customers, replying to customer issues, reverting to customer feedback, removing negative feedback, and managing order-related issues.
- Impactful content creation related activities like creating powerful Amazon A+ and A++ pages, getting high-volume keyword-rich Amazon description writing, engaging videos, and informative FAQs.
- Optimize ads for successful brand campaigns, analyze them with insights to understand customer expectations, and chalk out ways to deliver on them.
- Appropriate Amazon optimization activities like finding out the right keywords, strategizing ways to bring traffic to the Amazon store, interlinking with the right pages, and ensuring social bookmarking too.
- Powerful social media presence with the latest images, new launches, sales, and discounts, on brand pages on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- The product research will help you identify the inadequacies in the current market to improve your product and offer better service to your target audience.
- Get order fulfillment activities like inventory management, shipping management, etc. done efficiently.
- Avail services like product listing, content writing, and other such time-consuming and confusing tasks done timely and without any errors.
- Eye-catching graphic designing services like Amazon photo editing, brochure designing, etc.
What are the business benefits of outsourcing Amazon virtual assistant services?
Hiring a virtual assistant service is a great way to reduce business expenditures. However, some business owners still view outsourcing as an unreliable option that may end up costing too much. However, if you carefully study the benefits of outsourcing, it is easy to spot an impressive ROI for it.
Here are some of the business benefits of outsourcing Amazon virtual assistant services that you cannot miss:
Utilize your time well
Things like product variation listing and image optimization can take hours for amateurs. Imagine what trouble you will have to go through if you are doing this while also thinking about managing other aspects of the business like its expansion and revenue generation. If you plan to manage your Amazon tasks yourself, you will be left with no time for other crucial activities. An Amazon virtual assistant can help you by taking up all the time-consuming tasks while you can concentrate on other important things.
Cut down on the overhead expenses
The best part about virtual assistants for Amazon sellers is that they work virtually. This means that you can hire as many resources as you want without expanding your office space physically. So you can save a significant amount on rent, electricity bills, travel allowance, food allowance, etc.
Peace of mind
When you try to handle something that is outside of your expertise, you not only tend to make mistakes but also consume your mental peace. Juggling too many things leads to frequent errors of judgment which can be detrimental to business growth.
Get more insights about your customers
An Amazon expert can help you avail useful data about your target audience by analyzing important data like past order trends, refund and replacement behavior, etc. All this information helps in creating the perfect marketing and communication plan for the brand that will help onboard new customers sooner.
When is the right time to hire an Amazon virtual assistant?
To hire an Amazon virtual assistant is like having an asset. So the sooner you have it the better. However, it is wise to onboard an Amazon expert as soon as work gets overwhelming for you.
A good way to find out more about that is to keep track of the time you allot to Amazon-related activities. Study it well and find out if it is taking more time than it should. Move on and then list the time you are dedicating to other crucial aspects of the business. The two figures will clarify if your Amazon activities are consuming valuable time, leaving you exhausted.
Now, check and see which all functions can you outsource to a virtual assistant. As we know, Amazon virtual assistant services are available and there are many reliable providers of the service who offer it at competitive rates. So, this is one task that you can delegate to an Amazon expert.
What tasks to outsource from an Amazon virtual assistant?
Establishing a successful business on Amazon requires a wide range of specialized tasks. Some of the tasks that you can handover to an Amazon virtual assistant are:
Virtual assistant for product listing
Listing creations on Amazon takes up a lot of time. It includes ensuring things like having the correct primary photo with the right amount of pixels, descriptions, reviews, etc. all laid out in the right format. Such Amazon product listing tasks can be done by a virtual assistant in a short period.
Virtual assistant for vendor central account management
Ideal vendor central account management calls for expert first-party sellers who can handle minute details like optimizing sales strategy, revamping the catalog, monitoring the overall brand account, etc. Tackling such necessities can be easily avoided by onboarding an Amazon VA.
Virtual assistant for order management
Order management is another important task that demands absolute correct filing of data. As the business grows, so does the number of orders. Managing every order is a tedious task for those who are unaware of the nuances that come with it. But handing it over to an Amazon VA will ensure smooth and efficient order management at an affordable price.
Virtual assistant for PPC management
Amazon PPC management entails sponsored ads and display ads for automatic targeting. All these are best when it is left for experts to handle. This way you can get guaranteed improved engagements and better conversions.
There are several other services too that can be allotted to Amazon virtual assistants. They are- Amazon SEO services, Amazon brand store design management, Amazon feedback and review management, etc.
How much do Amazon virtual assistant services cost?
Usually, for virtual assistants for Amazon sellers, the rate is decided on the project requirements and the difficulty level of the project. Overseas, an Amazon virtual assistant is normally cheaper and so most organizations prefer to outsource a worthy resource from overseas to reduce their expenditure and make the most of the time difference.
Looking to hire an Amazon virtual assistant with experience and skills? Your search ends here!
Data4eCom offers competent and highly-skilled virtual assistants for Amazon sellers at a competitive rate. Known as a reliable partner for every eCommerce-related service, Data4eCom has a strong team of over 500 eCommerce wizards who have handled more than 1500 clients so far. As an ISO-certified company for data privacy and quality management, Data4eCom also offers excellent customer assistance that will help you every step of the way.
Why hire an Amazon virtual assistant from Data4eCom?
We are adequately skilled in handling the different requirements involved in running an eCommerce store on Amazon. We understand the aspirations of the sellers and also the expectations of the customers. As a result, we can help you with bespoke Amazon services that bring you the best of both so that your brand can reach new heights in the world’s largest marketplace.
- From catalog and inventory management to bulk product upload, and email marketing management to product listing, our Amazon consultant brings you a wide spectrum of virtual support services to help you manage your internet selling business.
- Our team of Amazon virtual assistants is some of the best resources you can hire globally. They are well-updated with all the latest Amazon store guidelines, tools, and technology and also the latest digital marketing trends so that you get the best services. Our team can also handle eBay, Rakuten, Sears, Walmart, Etsy related services and requirements as well.
- We offer all Amazon-related services under one roof at affordable rates. When you hire us, you do not have to go anywhere at all. Our experts make sure that we deliver as per your expectation and on time.
- We are known for our excellent customer support services. Whenever you face any doubt in your journey with us, no matter how big or small it is, our experts are happy to help 24*7.
Send in a mail at email@example.com and let our experts help you with your Amazon virtual assistant services. Get custom-made services at budget-friendly rates and with minimal turnaround time.
1. What qualities to look for in a good Amazon virtual assistant?
The demand for Amazon virtual assistant services is massive which is why many companies and freelancers are offering the service at affordable rates. However, you must ensure the quality of service they offer. So make sure that you find out about some crucial qualities that will ensure that the resources are skilled and reliable. These qualities include- flexibility, the willingness to learn new technologies and skills, accountability, communication skills, time management, and other similar factors.
2. How can you ensure smooth work with an Amazon Virtual Assistant onboard?
Good communication is the key when working with an Amazon VA. So go for an organization that promotes regular updates and discussions with the VA along with their project lead. Before you get on a call, jot down your requirements and feedback so that there is clarity and you do not miss out on anything.
3. How to find the ideal virtual assistants for Amazon sellers?
Finding a virtual assistant for your Amazon eStore requirements is not very difficult but finding the right one is. Start by finding out your requirements and then research on the organizations that offer those services. Filter them down by your budget, and client testimonials, and then move ahead by asking for a personal interview. Do not forget to ask if you will be able to get a free sample of their work to know their skills and understanding of your requirements.